Thursday, March 29, 2012

Music:
The music for me is...something where somebody can express emotions or feelings such as love, frienship, family, etc. The music is a way or freedom to talk wherever that we want. 

In my opinion...I like romantic music because I'm a sensible person who loves singer when sing stories. One of my favorite singer is Ricardo Arjona, his songs are created with metaphors or comparisons, we shouldn't read the songs literally, we have to interpret it to understand what he says.



Another of my favorite singer is Sin Bandera... their songs are very sad about the situations that they have passed, these songs are like life experiences that they are shared through their song. Personally, I identify with their songs because there are situations that are equal to my love experiences.



There is a singer who has been very important to me since I was a child, he is Michael Jackson. I konw all his songs, some songs have more meaning than others. What I like about him is...his performances were always different and innovative than other singers. His concerts were very happy and out of the ordinary. His songs will always be remembered, like him. 

He will always be the King of Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment