Sunday, March 25, 2012

Writing for me is...


Writing..I like to write because it's another form of expression, not only talk. Writing is important for me because it is a way of communicating such as a chat, Facebook or texts mesagges..

For me, Writing, in my mother tongue, is easier because it is the language most used in daily life. Besides, all my essays were written in Spanish from the school and some essays at the University. So it is easier in my mother tongue.

In this course, I hope to learn or improve my writing expressing my thinking, feelings and emotions  in English. I hope to expand my vocabulary and to learn new words for bestwriting.

In conclussion...Writing is one of my favorite hobbies in moments of inspiration and free expression when I'm alone.

1 comment:

  1. For me writing is also my "mother tongue" I prefer to write in place to speak, I can express me easily xD

    ReplyDelete