Monday, April 16, 2012

My favorite TV show is "Scrubs". It is an American medical comedy-drama and it was created by Bill Lawrence.

This TV show is about the life of medical interns who work in Sacred Hearth teaching hospital. It offers characters talkative, jokers with fast-paced dialogue, surreal images, thoughts that are presented as dreams of the main characters. This special characteristic was focus in the principal character called Dr. John Dorian (J. D.).

I like this one because it’s fun and always..in the end of every episode..J. D. make a summary of what happened with each character represented in images, while he says the moral of the day. For me, the final is very important because the moral that he said..make me think about the life..is something like "reflections of life"..and it’s fun!!..is a happy comedy!! And I laugh all the time when I see it!. But sometimes it have sad endings..that make me cry so much!!..


I like this TV show because is about medical story that tell the life of every resident of the hospital. All this begins when John "J.D" Michael Dorian with his university partner and surgeon Chris Turk enter for first time to work in Sacred Hearth hospital. They met many people who will work all the time like Elliot Reid, Dr. Bob Kelso who is a medical boss at the hospital, Dr. Perry Cox who is a sarcastic doctor, but in his hearth..he likes to be with them like a family and finally the nurse Carla Espinoza, who..in the TV show..will be the girlfriend of Chris Turk.

Dr. Dorian <3
And..I love Dr. Dorian!!! He is so beautiful and so sweet!!!..and cute..and everything!!(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment