Monday, April 23, 2012


Tourism bus

My ideal dream job is to work in another country, a country of my dreams..it is Australia, specially Sydney because is so beautiful and the monuments are incredible! In general, the place is wonderful!

Sydney University




With my best friend from high school we had a plan, in those years, the dreams were so easy..but now it’s impossible xD. We wanted to go to live to an apartment, a big apartment and to decorate as we want (now my friend is studying at the university). We wanted to work in whatever that we want, but I wanted to work in something that implicates English like a teacher or tourist guide in a cruise. The last thing is interesting because I need to know about the culture of Sydney and it’s so fantastic!! I love to learn news customs!

Opera House
I would like to work only the week and have the weekend for me and go out to fun >.< and obviously earn many money to buy a Chevrolet corvette convertible car..I’ve always dreamed with to buy that one!! And visit the Sydney Opera House..it’s beautiful and amazing monument that I’ve never seen! (and the pyramids of Egypt..of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment