Monday, May 7, 2012

I’ve never gone to a concert in my life..it’s sad, I Know, but..for that reason today I’ll talk about a singer, a big singer in the story. The name is Michael Jackson!
Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana, on August 29, 1958 and his dead was Los Angeles, California on June 25, 2009 u.u!!

He was a big singer, artist, dancer, music composer, businessman, etc. His career started when he was 5 years old in a band called "Jackson 5" with his brothers. But then he separated of them in 1971 and he started a career like a singer. He was famous with his first performance called "Thriller" in 1982..it was the best-selling album of all time, this album was so successful than he wanted to create a short movie with that song..I think that is the best job in the music story!! If you don’t listen and/or see it, you have to do it! Because it’s amazing.

He was the best singer-song writer ever seen! He was recognized during his career with the nickname of "King of Pop". His music included extensive subgenres as the rhythm & blues (soul and funk), disco and dance. He was influenced by contemporary artist as Little Richard, James Brown, Diana Ross, David Ruffin, Sammy Davis Jr. and Bee Gees.

My favorite song is "You are not alone"..the meaning of this song is so beautiful and romantic that I die when listen this song and his voice is marvelous!!! :3

3 comments:

  1. I really like his music, his voice is sweet as honey, hmmmmmm...that song you posted at the end kind of reminiscents me, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael is gone of my favs...his music is unique and it will be there for us always. He gave us a legacy :) ...it's good that you like him

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ is my fave singer!! ^^ further of his song´s rhythm, his beautiful voice and his dance unique´s style (H), the things I like the most about him are his joy, simplicity and the song´s lyrics...many of them give us peace and love messages <3...his song make me think in the world and the environment :D I will be the best 4ever

    LONG LIFE TO KING OF POP <3

    ReplyDelete