Monday, June 25, 2012


Dragon Ball..!!

I remember when I was a child, with my brother and I saw “Dragon Ball”, “Dragon Ball Z” and “Dragon Ball GT”. We always saw it after school.
I was..may be, 10 or 12..I don’t remember and my brother was 7 or 9 years. We always saw all the chapters and all Dragon Ball movies. We know the name of all characters and his or her powers or skills, and who was the bad boy or girl and who was the good person.

The best thing about it..apart of the series, it was the time that spent  together. We played representing the characters and we created situation and..just played with our friends.

I always remembered this series with love because I saw it with my brother and, sometimes, with friends..but it was amazing because we were punctual to see it in “ETC” channel..

I saw other series, but I don’t remember so much about it or I didn’t like as Dragon Ball. I can say that another series that I saw was “Sailor Moon” and..obviously, I represented “Serena” the principal character.

I remember too that I was in love of “Gohan” xD and I was so angry when he got married with “Videl” Santan’s daughter.
I love him! <3

I’m so proud to see an anime show..although, I like that style and in my childhood I was like an “Otaku” style, but It was a short time xD..now I’m normal!! xD

I like that series and I will remember with love forever.

1 comment: