Monday, June 11, 2012


I don’t have one favourite photo. Photos that I have meaning for me are about my family, but today I’m going to talk about many photos these have the same meaning..

Photos are about fantasy!, I don’t know who makes all these beautiful pictures, but I think that those people have a good imagination and..for me..make me feel that these places exists!!, I don’t know where or how, but somewhere in the Universe exist!..

Make me feel quiet, at peace, relaxed and make me feel that all evil doesn’t exist, it disappears I feel great!! It’s something that I can’t explain with words! >.<

I’m thinking, maybe doesn’t exists this perfect place, but in my dreams yes!..I dream with a utopian place where we can see the sun with Jupiter in the same sky! Or to see many moons in the nights! Or to see all those things that is impossible in the real life!

I’m a dreamy girl! And I really like so much these fantasy things like fairy, maybe it sounds something childish u.u but I would like to be a fairy xD! And live in that utopian place, where everything is too happy!

I hope these pictures show and understand why I like all these things. :P


1 comment:

  1. I like fairies too, when I was a liiiitle girl I wanted to be one and I whished can fly and do magic :B

    The other pictures make me feel scared D: I don´t know why xDD they are so strangers :V

    ReplyDelete