Sunday, June 3, 2012

Egypt!!!



Pyramids, El Cairo.
I always dreamed of studying archeology, but here in Chile is very difficult because that career is not here, I would have to travel far to study what I always liked, the country…and I always dreamed of visiting, working and living there, in Egypt.


I love this country because it is very mysterious and as I wrote in the previous post, it is interesting, mysterious, it has rich history and provide more stories to discover such as the Pharaohs, jewelry or gold things..find out more secrets of this culture so wonderful.

El Cairo
I would like to know important places like capital city “El Cairo”, the “Nile River” and “Alexandria”. These places are famous as the pyramids, the ancient civilization (since 4000 BC) and its monuments as the “Great Sphinx”.

Egypt is located in the northeast of Africa, is occupied, mostly by the “Sahara Desert”, which is crossed by the Nile River, which irrigates the only fertile land of the country.

The Nile River
The Nile River has always been very important for the survival of the people of Egypt.

I only interest this part of Egypt, I don’t interest the music style, typical food, politics, transportation, economy or things like that..only I’m interested in culture, language and hieroglyphics, nothing more.

I also, I would like to continue studying there and work and, obviously, live in that country. I dreamed that I traveled to there and I stay to live there. That’s my dream and I hope to get it one day!! >.<

I love Egypt! and it’s interesting culture!.

No comments:

Post a Comment