Monday, June 11, 2012

Technology!!


I like technology!!! But there are many things that a I don’t understand about some technological things like the difference between “LCD” and “Plasma” for me..is the same things! Both are television!! And do the same!
I like so much cell phone! I can say that is my favourite technological thing! My cell phone is like my best friends! Because my cell phone are with me all day and all night! And it sleep with me!, my cell phone wakes me up in the morning and it do everything that I need! (It would be wonderful if make me breakfast xD).
My last cell phone (that I use today) is “Galaxy mini” and is green!! It is too beautiful!..this cell phone was a gift to me from my father :D
I use mi cell phone all day, every minute and second, I can’t live without it because is like my life in a little gadget. I can’t live without my cell phone, I’m always with it and I use it as a clock, alarm clock, camera, even play some games like “Angry birds” ( I love that game xD) and..I have a lot of music on the phone!!
It is an excellent company to any place!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment